1. The manuscripts of the winning design belong to the Organizing
Committee of the competition and will be archived into the
permanent collection of "Chang Shuhong and Chang Shana
Dunhuang Art Museum" in the future. Participants must provide
the transfer of the property rights of the work, the authorization
letter and the certificate of the original work to the Organizing
Committee. The ownership of the work belongs to the collection
unit, and the collection unit can promote, copy and produce the
2. All prizes are pre-tax prizes, income tax will be withheld and paid
by the competition Organizing Committee in accordance with the
relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
3. If there is any plagiarism, imitation or infringement on the
intellectual property rights of others, the Organizing Committee
has the right to revoke the winner’s qualifications and retrieve the
prize and honorary certificates. In addition, it has the right to
require the applicant to compensate for all losses of property and
reputation related to the competition and exhibitions.
4. The 50 participants entering the final review will receive the
"Black Card" issued by the "Chang Shana Design Award"
Organizing Committee as a souvenir. The relevant works will be
published in the "2021 First China Dunhuang Decorative Art
(International) Forum and Chang Shana Design Award Yearbook.”
Participants have the opportunity to become future partners of
“Chang Shuhong and Chang Shana Dunhuang Art Museum."
5. The organizers and the execution unit do not undertake the
insurance of the works, but only provide the insurance for the
exhibition venue. During the period from the final review to the
exhibition, if the manuscripts of the entries are discolored,
deteriorated, deformed, moth-eaten, or if there are other natural
changes or factors due to force majeure, they are not covered by
the insurance and the organizer shall not be liable for compensation.
6. If there are more than two participants for one entry, one of them
should be authorized as a representative, and the representative
should fill in the application materials, be the contact person and
receiver of prize to the Organizing Committee. The distribution of
right and interest among the authors of the work shall be resolved
by the participants themselves through agreement.
7. Those who sign up for the competition shall be deemed to agree to
abide by the provisions of this “General Regulation” brochure.
8. The final right of interpretation of this competition belongs to the
* In the event of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions,
the Chinese version shall prevail.